●请多关照
我们希望您能……
We hope that you will...
在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。
Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.
Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.
我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。
We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support. *只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。
我们期待着您的……
We look forward to your...
我们确信我们的请求将……
We trust our request will... *trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。
●表明热情、诚意;要求合作
我们期待着当……的那一刻。
We are looking forward to the time when...
请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。
Please do not hesitate to call us.
我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。
We are always anxious to assist you in... *be anxious to “渴望,想……”。
We are always willing to assist you in...
如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. *在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. *比上一句更为口语化。(来源:世贸人才网)